iTube APK Download iTube is a complete entertainment provider which allows free streaming of videos and listening to music. iTube allows you to organize YouTube videos in playlists, view history of watched videos and bookmark videos. The iTube app has a user-friendly interface that makes you an easily connect in using the iTube app. The iTube app uses cache files to save MP3 Music files from YouTube videos. The iTube app will enable you for searching and downloading the videos faster with minimum buffering speed. iTube app lets you in streaming content and listening to your favorite songs as well. The users can add a song to your playlist, after that it will be saved to be played later as well.
- Can handle various tasks while playing the music in the background. Which means you can perform your other duties.
- iTube app will also provide you an option of rotating the full-screen play mode.
- You can listen and play hundreds of songs from several categories that are provided by the itube.
- Search option given by the iTube app is very quick, and the desired song of the video from the previous play the playlist and history can be seen.
iTube APK Technical Details
The iTube App APK technical details are provided here. So to know more about the iTube APK then you need to know the technical details of it.
- The latest version iTube APK is 2.5V.
- Total users rating – 4.3/5
- The size of the APK package is 4.3MB. Since the size is small, it is very easy to download and install.
- iTube application for YouTube to MP3 Music is available for free.
- Cache option is very useful to save MP3 format files from Youtube MP4, AVI, WebM, Mkv, Flv, Vob, Wmv and many more formats are supported.
Requirements To Install iTube APK
The requirements of the iTube APK is given very clearly. The installation of iTube APK is not available on iPhone/iPad or any Apple device. The iTube app will be available only through an APK file format. You only can get this PlayTube.APK for iOS from Vshare or some other App stores accessible on the internet. The iTube app was initially built by developers for Android devices only, but then due to high demand from users, it was released on other platforms as well. The iTube APK for Android devices should be more than 2.2. That means your device can be KitKat, Jellybean, Lollipop, and marshmallow. So these are the requirements you need to have to install the iTube APK on your smartphone.
iTube Apk Free Download
To download the iTube app, you need first to download and install by using iTube APK file. When the APK file is downloaded onto your device, you will be asked for a customary security check like any Android test. So you need to make sure of it first. The installation process is quite simple but due to some policy issues with the Google Play Store you cannot directly install the App from it. What you will need to do is to download the Apk file on your Android smartphone.
- First, you need to enable file download from your settings if it is not already enabled.
- Go to Settings > Security, make sure the “Allow Unknown Sources” option is enabled.
- Now you need to download the iTube APK file.
- Once it is downloaded, then install the APK file in the Android, device manager.
- After theAPK, file is successfully installed.
- Now you can use the iTube app for streaming and enjoying the music.
- And you can see the icon on the home screen of your mobile device.